Effective: February 28, 2018
GD DATABASE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You agree not to misuse the GD DataBase or help anyone else to do so. You must not do any of the following in connection with the DataBase :
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-attacking any part of the DataBase ;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the DataBase, or shared areas of the DataBase you haven't been given access to;
- access, search, or create accounts for the DataBase by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- publish, sell or share material belonging to the DataBase, unless specifically authorized to do so;
Тhis database is intended for specific information concerning innovative green technologies for reducing inland water transport air-emissions. The DataBase contains:
- Documents and information (Reports, Photos, Videos, data files) that have been developed exclusively within Green Danube project
- Copies of (and/or links to) open public documents (such as EU Directives, Communications, Regulations, Standards, International Conventions, etc.), relevant to the Inland Water Transport, and Environmental protection.
- Copies of (and/or links to) open access reference documents (such as scientific publications, reports of EU funded projects, media articles, maps, photos, etc.)
You're responsible for your conduct. Your conduct must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Content in the DataBase may be protected by others' intellectual property rights! Please don't copy, upload, download or share content unless you have the right to do so.
You may use the information in this DataBase only as permitted by applicable law, including export control laws and regulations.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the database with notice to you if:
- You are in breach of these Terms,
- You are using the database in a manner that would cause a real risk of harm or loss to us or other users.